Having trouble with your machine? Click here to access our Warranty Repair Request Form.
Most products come with a minimum 1 warranty. Longer warranties may be noted in the listing or purchased through us.
In order to obtain and schedule a warranty-related repair, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can contact us there if you have any questions about our warranties before purchasing as well.
We will then provide you with an authorization number which you can use to track your warranty repair status.
Warranty by Brand (Different Warranties Apply to Different Brands):
What is Covered by the Warranty:
- Manufacturer Defects
Not Covered by Warranty:
- Plastic and Wearable Parts
- Any damage caused by an accident, misuse or abuse, not performing necessary maintenance and/or cleaning, faulty installations, mishandlings, damage during shipment, line power shortage, line power surge or anything external that may have caused damage.
- Using the product outside of what it was intended to do.
- Using nonoriginal parts to do repairs on the product.
- Any service from any third party outside of Topture or our partners will void the warranty. This includes onsite labor or at a third-party facility. We also do not cover costs for repairs that have not gone through Topture.
- Factors otherwise referred to as Acts of God (fire, floods, weather, etc).
- Will not cover expedited shipping costs to perform repairs or shipping costs after the first 30 days.